Captain’s Gully Road runs south from the Pyrenees Highway through the Sandon State Forest across to Strathlea. Travelling along the road takes you through a variety of habitat types including Box-Ironbark Forest , Low-rises Grassy Woodland and Heathy Dry Forest. It is a good place to see a variety of woodland and forest birds at all times of the year. Click here for directions. To view recent bird lists click here.
- David Griffiths on A home garden experiment
- John Carruthers on A home garden experiment
- kristinmundaygmailcom on A home garden experiment
- Geoff Park on A home garden experiment
- Bruce Terrill on A home garden experiment
- George BROADWAY on Not for some years …
- Roger Jones on What’s in a name?
- equus66optusnetcomau on Not for some years …
- 893,650 hits
Birding Top 1000
Dja Dja Wurrung Country
Contact Natural NewsteadGet in touch by email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for visiting “Natural Newstead”