30th May 2016
- South end of Longmire Lane, Strangways – Noisy Friarbird (1) being harassed by Magpies and wattlebirds – thanks Kate Sandiford!
16th May 2016
- Fence Track – White-eared Honeyeater (first heard this season), Speckled Warbler, Golden Whistler (imm), Buff-rumped Thornbill, Scarlet Robin (pair).
20th March 2016
- Rotunda Park – Eastern Spinebill (first for season in town) – 2 juveniles, Pied Currawong (first for season and heading east), Brown Goshawk (on rabbit).
6th March 2016
- Mia Mia Track – Chestnut-rumped Hylacola, Black-chinned Honeyeater, Red-capped Robin, Grey Shrike-thrush, Crested Bellbird, Hood Robin (pair), Brown-headed Honeyeater, White-naped Honeyeater, Buff-rumped Thornbill, Little Eagle, Whistling Kite, Striated Pardalote, Yellow-tufted Honeyeater, Rainbow Bee-eater, White-throated Needletail (1).
- Loddon River (Newstead) – Powerful Owl.
2nd March 2016
- Bell’s Lane and Mia Mia Track – Rainbow Bee-eater, Chestnut-rumped Hylacola, Crested Shrike-tit, Yellow-tufted Honeyeater, Black-chinned Honeyeater, Crested Bellbird (calling)
1st March 2016
- Mia Mia Track – Rainbow Bee-eater, Black-chinned Honeyeater, Peaceful Dove.