24th August 2014
* Muckleford Gorge – Fan-tailed Cuckoo, Shining and Horsfield’s Bronze-cuckoo, Jacky Winter, Flame Robin, Dusky Woodswallow, Peregrine Falcon, Brown Thornbill, Weebill, Restless Flycatcher, Peaceful Dove, Brown Treecreeper, Fuscous Honeyeater, White-plumed Honeyeater, Eastern Rosella, Crimson Rosella, Golden Whistler.
23rd August 2014
* Cairn Curran (Joyce’s Creek) – Red-necked Stint (1), Red-capped Plover, White-bellied Sea-eagle, Little Black Cormorant, Whistling Kite, Black Kite.
17th August 2014
* Rise and Shine (Drury Lane) – Fan-tailed Cuckoo, White-browed Babbler, Dusky Woodswallow, Eastern Yellow Robin, Brown Treecreeper, Yellow-tufted Honeyeater, Fuscous Honeyeater, Black-chinned Honeyeater, White-naped Honeyeater, Eastern Rosella, Crimson Rosella.
8th August 2014
* Spring Hill Track – Spotted Quail-thrush (seen and heard calling), Crested Bellbird, Eastern Yellow Robin (making nest).
5th August 2014
* Muckleford Gorge – Shining Bronze-cuckoo & Horsfield’s Bronze-cuckoo – both first returns, Hooded Robin, Scarlet Robin, Flame Robin, Jacky Winter.
3rd August 2014
* Newstead township – Fan-tailed Cuckoo (first return) heard calling at home from near the Newstead PO.
26th July 2014
* Shining Bronze-cuckoo – heard calling near Walker’s Lane, Strangways by Kate Sandiford. Heard calling again on 28th July same location.
21st July 2014
* Sullivan’s Track – Hooded Robins (4) near intersection with Spring Hill Track.
19th July 2014
* Atkins Road/Walkers Lane Strangways – White-winged Triller (immature or females) reported by Kate Sandiford. This is a very early arrival or possible overwintering birds.
1st June 2014
* Saligari’s Rd Cotswold – two groups of Banded Lapwings (8 + 8) feeding in recently cultivated paddocks.