25th May 2015
* Mia Mia/Spring Hill – Buff-rumped Thornbill, Golden Whistler, Brown Treecreeper, Spotted Pardalote, Grey Shrike-thrush, Eastern Yellow Robin, Scarlet Robin, Crimson Rosella, Weebill, Crested Bellbird, White-winged Chough, Restless Flycatcher, White-eared Honeyeater, White-naped Honeyeater, Yellow-tufted Honeyeater, Red-rumped Parrot.
6th April 2015
* Cairn Curran @ Joyce’s Creek – Yellow-billed Spoonbills (7), Little Black Cormorant, Little Pied Cormorant, Darter, Great Cormorant, Australian Shelduck, Black-winged Stilt, Black-fronted Dotterel, Great Egret, Australian Pelican, Black-shouldered Kite, Grey Teal, Wood Duck, Masked Lapwing.
* Moolort Plains – Black-shouldered Kite, Whistling Kite, White-winged Chough, Flame Robin (first for season), Brown Falcon.
4th April 2015
* Mia Mia Track – Olive-backed Oriole (small party of adult and immatures ~ 6 in total) feeding on cup moth caterpillars and moving north), Dusky Wo0dswallow, Peaceful Dove, Scarlet Robin, Grey Currawong, Black-chinned Honeyeater, Crested Bellbird, Buff-rumped Thornbill, Striated Pardalote, Spotted Pardalote, Eastern Yellow Robin.
3rd April 2015
* Mia Mia Track – Chestnut-rumped Hylacola, Scarlet Robin, Crested Shrike-tit, Pied Currawong, Black-chinned Honeyeater, Peaceful Dove.