6th February 2015
* Cairn Curran (Railway Bridge) – single Marsh Sandpiper (first local record)
* Wyndham St, Newstead – two Powerful Owls in the garden at ~ 11pm. Both birds were trilling quietly to each other (contact calls?).
2nd February 2015
* Cairn Curran (Joyce’s Creek) – Red-kneed Dotterel, Peregrine Falcon, Black Kite.
31st January 2015
* Newstead Racecourse – Wedge-tailed Eagles (6) on and above a sheep carcass.
30th January 2015
* Cairn Curran @ Joyce’s Creek – Whiskered Terns (6).
26th January 2015
* Loddon River (Oxley’s) – Rainbow Bee-eater, Musk Lorikeets (at hollow in River Red Gum), White-backed Swallow, Brown Falcon, Black-faced Cuckoo-shrike.
2nd January 2015
* Loddon River (@ the pilefields – Sacred Kingfisher, White-faced Heron, White-backed Swallow, Rainbow Bee-eater, Crested Shrike-tit.
1st January 2015
* Newstead township (Wyndham St) – Collared Sparrowhawk.
30th December 2014
* Cairn Curran (Sewell’s) – Greenshank (2), Sharp-tailed Sandpiper (4), Yellow-billed Spoonbill (6), Caspian Tern (2).
29th December 2014
* Loddon River @ the pilefields – Peregrine Falcon, White-backed Swallow, Sacred Kingfisher (feeding young in tunnel), White-faced Heron, White-plumed Honeyeater (building nest).
2nd December 2014
* Cairn Curran (@ the delta) – White-necked Heron, White-faced Heron, Australian Reed-warbler, Black-shouldered Kite, Black-fronted Dotterel, Dollarbird (1), Tree Martin, Fairy Martin, Welcome Swallow, Brown Treecreeper, White-plumed Honeyeater, Little Raven, Australian Magpie-lark.
1st December 2014
* Newstead (Home garden) – Weebill, Musk Lorikeet, Common Bronzewing.
* Cairn Curran (Sewell’s) – Red-necked Avocet (3), Common Greenshank, Sharp-tailed Sandpiper, Black-fronted Dotterel, Red-capped Plover, Little Black Cormorant, Australian Shelduck (50+), Wood Duck, Grey Teal, Whiskered Terns (10+), Whistling Kite, Black-winged Stilt.