29th February 2016
- Mia Mia Track – Red-capped Robin (pair), Speckled Warbler, Chestnut-rumped Hylacola, Rainbow Bee-eater, Fuscous honeyeater, Yellow-tufted Honeyeater, Buff-rumped Thornbill, Black-chinned Honeyeater, Crested Bellbird, Dusky Woodswallow, White-browed Babbler.
21st February 2016
- Mia Mia Track – Red-capped Robin, Scarlet Robin, Owlet Nightjar, Brown Goshawk, Buff-rumped Thornbill.
20th February 2016
- Loddon River @ Newstead – Australian Hobby, Whistling Kite, Little Eagle.
14th February 2016
- Rotunda Park, Newstead – Fuscous Honeyeater, White-browed Babbler (8), Striated Thornbill, Yellow Hornbill, Red-browed Firetail, White-browed Scrub-wren, Grey Fantail, Superb Fairy-wren, Silvereye, Crimson Rosella.
7th February 2016
- Mia Mia Track – Red-capped Robin (male), Rainbow Bee-eater (~12), Chestnut-rumped Hylacola, Crested Bellbird.
4th February 2016
- Mia Mia Track – Crested Bellbird, Speckled Warbler, Owlet Nightjar, Red-capped Robin, Chestnut-rumped Hylacola.
30th January 2016
- Newstead township – Australian Hobby, White-throated Needletail (single bird at 7.30pm).
4th January 2016
- Loddon River (Pilefields) – Australian Hobby, Olive-backed Oriole (imm), Sacred Kingfisher, Rainbow Bee-eater, Little Pied Cormorant, Crested Shrike-tit, White-plumed Honeyeater, Superb Fairy-wren, White-browed Scrub-wren, Laughing Kookaburra, Little Eagle.
27th December 2015
- Powerful Owl- heard calling near Newstead Post Office
25th December 2015
- Powerful Owl (juvenile) – seen in Yellow Gum in backyard.
23rd December 2015
- Loddon River (downstream of highway) – Sacred Kingfisher, Rainbow Bee-eater, Little Pied Cormorant, Black-fronted Dotterel, Olive-backed Oriole, Crested Shrike-tit, Darter, Great Cormorant, Laughing Kookaburra, Rufous Songlark.
17th December 2015
- Loddon River – Sacred Kingfisher, Little Grassbird, Clamorous Reed-warbler, Dusky Moorhen, Laughing Kookaburra.
13th December 2015
- Loddon River (downstream of the highway bridge) – Rainbow Bee-eater, Sacred Kingfisher, White-backed Swallow, Dusky Moorhen, Crested Shrike-tit, Darter, Welcome Swallow, Pacific Black Duck.