26th August 2015
* Spring Hill – numerous Pallid Cuckoos seen and heard (first for season), also Horsfield’s Bronze and Shining Bronze cuckoos, Golden Whistler.
24th August 2015
* Newstead township – Yellow-tailed Black Cockatoo (flock of 6 birds) over the Primary School.
19th August 2015
* Plunkett’s Road (end) – Hooded Robin (pair), Jacky Winter, Flame robin, Shining Bronze-cuckoo, Fan-tailed Cuckoo, White-bellied Cuckoo-shrike, Wedge-tailed Eagle, Spotted Pardalote, Brown Treecreeper, White-throated Treecreeper, White-plumed Honeyeater.
18th August 2015
* Fence Track – Golden Whistler, Speckled Warbler, Brown Thornbill, Striated Thornbill, Scarlet Robin, Varied Sitella, Superb Fairy-wren, Grey Fantail.
16th August 2015
* Wyndham Street, Newstead – Horsfield’s Bronze-cuckoo, Eastern Spinebill, Little Lorikeet, Musk Lorikeet, White-naped Honeyeater, Brown -headed Honeyeater, Weebill, New Holland Honeyeater, Silvereye, Grey Shrike-thrush.
12th August 2015
* Wyndham Street, Newstead – just heard first Horsfield’s Bronze-cuckoo for the season, Eastern Spinebills still in the garden.
22nd June 2015
* North ridge above Spring Hill Track – almost no bird activity apart from a single Flame Robin and a Grey Shrike-thrush!
21st June 2015
* Picnic Point – Australian Hobby.
20th June 2015
* Rise and Shine (Zumpe’s Lane) – Eastern Yellow Robin, Crested Shrike-tit, Brown Treecreeper, White-throated Treecreeper, Yellow-tufted Honeyeater, Brown-headed Honeyeater, White-naped Honeyeater, White-browed Babbler, Striated Pardalote, Spotted Pardalote, Red Wattlebird, Crimson Rosella, Eastern Rosella, Golden Whistler.
1st June 2015
* Fence Track, Muckleford SF – Crimson Rosella, Buff-rumped Thornbill, Weebill, Scarlet Robin, White-winged Chough, Grey Shrike-thrush.