Calm evenings are a wonderful time to visit Cairn Curran. This set was observed as I sat above the reservoir at Joyce’s Creek earlier in the week. The site is traced by a ragged line of dead River Red-gums that mark the original course of the creek – a reminder of a past landscape.
- Noel Kemp on Under my feet
- Catherine Newing on Same place, different faces
- Chris Johnston on A ‘great’ sequence
- Lynette Amaterstein-glaister on A ‘great’ sequence
- Port Places on A ‘great’ sequence
- allishamiltonpoetry on A ‘great’ sequence
- Annmaree Smerdon on Something always turn up!
- Geoff Park on The early bird
- 552,541 hits
Birding Top 1000
Dja Dja Wurrung Country
Contact Natural NewsteadGet in touch by email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for visiting “Natural Newstead”