As mentioned in an earlier post this small dam on Pound Lane has proved a nice spot to while away an hour during the week. A procession of woodland birds visit the pool in the late afternoon – what has been especially pleasing is the number of juvenile birds – Diamond Firetail, Dusky Woodswallow, Yellow-tufted and White-plumed Honeyeaters in good numbers and evidence of a successful breeding season just gone.
- Noel Kemp on Under my feet
- Catherine Newing on Same place, different faces
- Chris Johnston on A ‘great’ sequence
- Lynette Amaterstein-glaister on A ‘great’ sequence
- Port Places on A ‘great’ sequence
- allishamiltonpoetry on A ‘great’ sequence
- Annmaree Smerdon on Something always turn up!
- Geoff Park on The early bird
- 552,541 hits
Birding Top 1000
Dja Dja Wurrung Country
Contact Natural NewsteadGet in touch by email - email@example.com
Thanks for visiting “Natural Newstead”