Today has been the first real hint of summer. A hot and blustery northerly arrived late morning and has kept going all day. Nesting continues in the garden. The Grey-shrike-thrushes are back for a second effort in the hanging basket at the side door, meanwhile a family of Red Wattlebirds is being raised in the churchyard next door.
- Noel Kemp on Under my feet
- Catherine Newing on Same place, different faces
- Chris Johnston on A ‘great’ sequence
- Lynette Amaterstein-glaister on A ‘great’ sequence
- Port Places on A ‘great’ sequence
- allishamiltonpoetry on A ‘great’ sequence
- Annmaree Smerdon on Something always turn up!
- Geoff Park on The early bird
- 552,541 hits
Birding Top 1000
Dja Dja Wurrung Country
Contact Natural NewsteadGet in touch by email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for visiting “Natural Newstead”