Right on time – the Rainbow Bee-eaters have returned from northern climes to breed in the Newstead district. Around a dozen were seen yesterday afternoon at the Newstead cemetery – one of their favourite haunts. Earlier in the day I heard them at the Rise and Shine (Patrick Kavanagh reported them at Mia Mia Track on 13/10).
- Noel Kemp on Under my feet
- Catherine Newing on Same place, different faces
- Chris Johnston on A ‘great’ sequence
- Lynette Amaterstein-glaister on A ‘great’ sequence
- Port Places on A ‘great’ sequence
- allishamiltonpoetry on A ‘great’ sequence
- Annmaree Smerdon on Something always turn up!
- Geoff Park on The early bird
- 552,541 hits
Birding Top 1000
Dja Dja Wurrung Country
Contact Natural NewsteadGet in touch by email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for visiting “Natural Newstead”