After a very busy week there is nothing better than a quick spin around the margins of Lake Cairn Curran. It’s not just the waterbirds that I’m after – small woodland remnants and the plains country invariably produce a nice assortment of birds. I even caught a distant view of a White-bellied Sea-eagle.
- Catherine Newing on Same place, different faces
- Chris Johnston on A ‘great’ sequence
- Lynette Amaterstein-glaister on A ‘great’ sequence
- Port Places on A ‘great’ sequence
- allishamiltonpoetry on A ‘great’ sequence
- Annmaree Smerdon on Something always turn up!
- Geoff Park on The early bird
- Brian on Pigeon pair
- 552,470 hits
Birding Top 1000
Dja Dja Wurrung Country
Contact Natural NewsteadGet in touch by email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for visiting “Natural Newstead”