Watching the landscape and birds come to life after such a prolonged dry spell is wonderful. As of Friday last, Lake Cairn Curran is at 42.5% of capacity – this will rise steadily over the coming week with a strong flow down the Loddon River.
- Noel Kemp on Under my feet
- Catherine Newing on Same place, different faces
- Chris Johnston on A ‘great’ sequence
- Lynette Amaterstein-glaister on A ‘great’ sequence
- Port Places on A ‘great’ sequence
- allishamiltonpoetry on A ‘great’ sequence
- Annmaree Smerdon on Something always turn up!
- Geoff Park on The early bird
- 552,541 hits
Birding Top 1000
Dja Dja Wurrung Country
Contact Natural NewsteadGet in touch by email - email@example.com
Thanks for visiting “Natural Newstead”