All the usual suspects could be seen at the ‘honeyeater hotel’ in the Rise and Shine on Sunday afternoon. A single Yellow-faced Honeyeater dropped in for a brief visit – this species is a partial migrant – good numbers arrive in the autumn from higher altitudes along the Great Dividing Range.
- Catherine Newing on Same place, different faces
- Chris Johnston on A ‘great’ sequence
- Lynette Amaterstein-glaister on A ‘great’ sequence
- Port Places on A ‘great’ sequence
- allishamiltonpoetry on A ‘great’ sequence
- Annmaree Smerdon on Something always turn up!
- Geoff Park on The early bird
- Brian on Pigeon pair
- 552,466 hits
Birding Top 1000
Dja Dja Wurrung Country
Contact Natural NewsteadGet in touch by email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for visiting “Natural Newstead”