The following shots having been waiting since last weekend to appear. This pair of Hooded Robins was seen in the same place that I’ve been observing Red-capped and Scarlet Robins in recent weeks. It’s quite a hot spot it seems. It was while watching a group of pardalotes in the canopy that a lone White-throated Needletail cruised over. A species that is commonly associated with storm fronts, there was not a cloud in the sky for this maverick.
- Noel Kemp on Under my feet
- Catherine Newing on Same place, different faces
- Chris Johnston on A ‘great’ sequence
- Lynette Amaterstein-glaister on A ‘great’ sequence
- Port Places on A ‘great’ sequence
- allishamiltonpoetry on A ‘great’ sequence
- Annmaree Smerdon on Something always turn up!
- Geoff Park on The early bird
- 552,541 hits
Birding Top 1000
Dja Dja Wurrung Country
Contact Natural NewsteadGet in touch by email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for visiting “Natural Newstead”