One of the lovely sights of summer is that of a flock of Galahs, wheeling low over the stubble. The pink and grey hues against the remnants of harvested crops are magic in the late afternoon sun.
- Noel Kemp on Under my feet
- Catherine Newing on Same place, different faces
- Chris Johnston on A ‘great’ sequence
- Lynette Amaterstein-glaister on A ‘great’ sequence
- Port Places on A ‘great’ sequence
- allishamiltonpoetry on A ‘great’ sequence
- Annmaree Smerdon on Something always turn up!
- Geoff Park on The early bird
- 552,541 hits
Birding Top 1000
Dja Dja Wurrung Country
Contact Natural NewsteadGet in touch by email - email@example.com
Thanks for visiting “Natural Newstead”