There are large numbers of Black Swans feeding on the margins around Lake Cairn Curran at the moment. The ‘green pick’ that has sprung up on the now exposed mud flats has provided an alternative food source for the swans and they are making the most of it while they can.
- Catherine Newing on Same place, different faces
- Chris Johnston on A ‘great’ sequence
- Lynette Amaterstein-glaister on A ‘great’ sequence
- Port Places on A ‘great’ sequence
- allishamiltonpoetry on A ‘great’ sequence
- Annmaree Smerdon on Something always turn up!
- Geoff Park on The early bird
- Brian on Pigeon pair
- 552,470 hits
Birding Top 1000
Dja Dja Wurrung Country
Contact Natural NewsteadGet in touch by email - email@example.com
Thanks for visiting “Natural Newstead”