At this time of year its common to see young birds perched, waiting to be fed by their parents. These Welcome Swallows were part of a small party, including some Fairy Martins, that had set up a feeding station at Cairn Curran. The adults were hawking for insects over the water, returning at regular intervals to feed the youngsters.
- Catherine Newing on Same place, different faces
- Chris Johnston on A ‘great’ sequence
- Lynette Amaterstein-glaister on A ‘great’ sequence
- Port Places on A ‘great’ sequence
- allishamiltonpoetry on A ‘great’ sequence
- Annmaree Smerdon on Something always turn up!
- Geoff Park on The early bird
- Brian on Pigeon pair
- 552,466 hits
Birding Top 1000
Dja Dja Wurrung Country
Contact Natural NewsteadGet in touch by email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for visiting “Natural Newstead”