Last evening and again today I’ve heard a Fan-tailed Cuckoo, calling from the vicinity of Rotunda Park. This is the first one I’ve recorded for the season – it seems the bronze-cuckoos might have arrived just a few days earlier this year. I wandered over for a quick look this evening, just before dusk. No luck with the cuckoo but a Grey Fantail provided nice views in the last rays of sunshine.
- Catherine Newing on Same place, different faces
- Chris Johnston on A ‘great’ sequence
- Lynette Amaterstein-glaister on A ‘great’ sequence
- Port Places on A ‘great’ sequence
- allishamiltonpoetry on A ‘great’ sequence
- Annmaree Smerdon on Something always turn up!
- Geoff Park on The early bird
- Brian on Pigeon pair
- 552,466 hits
Birding Top 1000
Dja Dja Wurrung Country
Contact Natural NewsteadGet in touch by email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for visiting “Natural Newstead”